20 Jul 2012

My Glitter Collection

One might say I'm fond of glitter.
However, you don't need every variation of it to make some very lovely effects at home.
I chose carefully, and I think this little collection is what you might call a 'capsule wardrobe' of glitter

The Rimmel Gold Top Coat just would not sell itself, but it is the most lovely golden subtle holo ever.

























Rimmel Rock Your Colour Top Coat

Rimmel Disco Ball too much blue, but that comes in handy when layering

Barry M silver glitter. Disappointingly dark silver, and no holo, but effective on accent nail over pinks and whites

Claires Accessories..little Bobby Dazzler, awesome for layering under sheer pastels and over warm toned opaques








9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you just HAVE to get Nails Inc Electric Lane!! Don't get it mixed up with Electric Avenue, which is just silver, Electric Lane is totally amazing fine silver holo, it's the only polish I've ever bought a spare of as I can't face the fact that I might ever run out, it's glitter-licious! Sorry if I'm gushing I love it that much *gives self a slap* I'm better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely remember that one. Thankyou W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter but hate taking it off! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You MUST get the nailpolish remover in a pot..the one with a sponge. Because the acetone doesn't come into contact with air, it EATS the glitter off your nails!x

      Delete
  4. I'm the same as Maspooase!! But with Collection 2000 sparkle top coat. For a while I thought it'd been discontinued and was distraught!!! I still seem to find it really hard to come by so pick up an extra one every now and then. It's a lovely shimmer, sorta silveryish....I'm not sure it's a glitter per say but it's great, hides a multitude of sins and is brilliant over gradient to hide the joins and is also lovely as a top coat on a French manicure which I believe is what is what it's actually for x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in a small Morrissons last night and saw the top coat you speak off! It does look good, VERY similar to theRimmel gold one.might have to buy it tomorrow

      Delete
  5. That claires accessories one looks great!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! Thank you very much for that enlightening article.

    ReplyDelete

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day