9 Oct 2012

Spooky Manicure






























































































I have tiny sulky people trapped in my nail polish!
I don't care to let them go either
Muhahahahhahaha etc.

The usual splodging on of a lighter contrast (Revlon Stormy Canvas) to form a profile, pad it out with no more than two darker colours, I used Rimmel Black Cab, my favourite cheapie black and Barry M Dusky Mauve. You may use whatever you like.

Top with a matte top coat for blog pictures but a lovely gloss is better for parties, and you're done.

22 comments:

  1. I love it :) I don't have a steady enough hand... Doesn't mean I can't admire others handy work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you verra much!
    Nice name btw..everyones changing their names!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I LOVE THIS.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey. I am also collecting buttons at the moment, so if you would like me to add yours let me know. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! I did have a button but I lost it, must work on more graphic things, hate my banner xox

      Delete
  4. It really looks spooky but the image is not that clear. Have you tried the spider web effect, they are easy to make and perfect for Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, my camera wouldn't focus, my son messes with the settings x

      Delete

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day