13 Jun 2012

It's Never Too Late

Due to his inability to remember to come home before most other children's bedtimes, I've had to start picking him up from school again.
Secretly I'm loving the extra time spent with him.
We go for groceries, and he talks rubbish.
He's growing away from me in his head, and I'm not quite ready for it.
Plus, who would carry the cat litter?

So tiny!

End of Primary school disco
Josh, neice and I
The family that grooms together stays together
That tiny boy with a kite seems like another life time ago






We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.  ~George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day