3 Jul 2012

Eating Out In Manchester



champagne cocktails at the trafford centre
Strawberry Bellini and Classic Champagne Cocktail at Trafford Centre. Fun and a nice rest.

plate of food to share at potters grill
Assorted starters to share at Potters Grill, Trafford Centre. Wonderful service.



























table of baby themed food
Friends baby shower in a pub. Start as you mean to go on I say

teapot and mug at a deli in Didsbury
Tea for one at the Deli, Didsbury. Nice family run place.

big mac
Technically, I ate this at home, but it was as perfect a specimen as I'm likely to see in real life. Well done McDonalds Baguley


plate of steak and chips
The perfect steak at the House, Goose Green, Altrincham. Served by the rudest man ever, but good nosh.


pizza hummus salad and garlic bread on a platter
Lunchtime tapas at the Meditterreanean Deli, Stockport. Lovely fresh houmous and dolmades to die for


No, not a chapter of 50 shades of smut, but some of the lovely and crap places I've been to in Manchester lately.
Plus, a good way to get rid of some old photos too.
While I was typing this, my sons Ipad arrived, and now I hate everything including my new precious white Sony Vaio.
Grrr.
Anyway back to the crappy photos of crap I did whilst NOT on an Ipad
*sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day