15 Jul 2012

The Fairy Cake Manicure

Oh alright.
I'll admit, I haven't had much in the way of manicure inspiration lately. All my nails broke off, and despite having around 200 to choose from, I just am not loving any of the colours I have in my collection lately, so I fell out with them all and decided I was only buying neutrals.
I bought MeMeMe in Decadent and was surprised to find it a little too pink to be a true neutral and anyone who follows me on Twitter knows I am in a baking phase at the moment.
So I did this.

tiny iced fairy cakes

Cute Nailart

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is sooooo cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou very much! i love that people from so far away have seen this! Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hand paint those cakes you clever thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *whispers*
    Its just one dot of brown and one dot of white and smaller dots of red/whatever you fancy..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I really want to try this now xx

    ReplyDelete

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day