18 Sept 2012

The cameras working!

Pics galore...I must admit, without the proper camera, blogging had lost its sparkle, my iphone is cute an all, but the Blackberry had a better camera, and when I droped that down the loo, well, it was downhill from there.
But I found all the necessary bits to the camera and am pleased to present a manicure for a change.
I loathe staming plates for nails, I just think they're a kids trick. Sure some people really do them well and play around, but the usual 'stamp, there, click' seems really lazy to me. A good sticker though and a bit of personalisation is right up my street, and as Autumn is beckoning us in with a chilly finger, the neutrals are back




No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day