8 Mar 2013

Washi Tape Manicure

hello kitty manicure

I was so excited to receive an unexpected extra in my order from my absolute favourite online store Fushigishop this weekend and as I'm sporting long false nails these days, I immediately saw the lovely candy stripe tape as a manicure feature.
It took around an hour to do these nails, and that consisted of sticking anything and everything on them I could find. I was going to do little fabric bows, and really wish I had, but I had to go out for cocktails and never felt the urge when I got back home. We're so emotional with our little works of 'art'
Hope you like them..let me know!

MAnicure Tutorial


  1. Am so happy you're undeleted! Am following you on Bloglovin now too x x


I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day