19 Apr 2012

Nude and the obligatory Neon Mani




Just a very quick mess about for inspiration. This has been neon month, and now it's almost over, I'm thinking of new ways (for me) to use my classy nudes and ridiculously childish neons.
I started with this, my absolute favourite pale nude. So pretty and unlike me, but only really dries with No7 Stay Perfect Top Coat. Reminds me of real ballet slippers and Horlicks.
The orange and green work best but I'm a pink freak.

The pink moons were possibly a little redundant, but I'd started so I finished.
Hope my clumsy daubings have inspired you to take and improve these looks. 
Take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day