21 Sept 2012

Lovely things

Just a pictorial post showing some of my favourite pics. No ranting today.
I've been busy setting up a new Tumblr (for my love of Superheros and comics,) its called
itwasallajoke(link in case you're interested and awaiting the schools detention notification texts
now the boy is back in school.
I also applied for a family fund grant, because the kid needs an Ipad, 
the tablet I bought him is really hard to use, and he's got into Youtube in a big way bless him.
He makes unboxing videos of Monster High Dolls.
Don't ask.

gorgeous cabinet for bathroom, once I've sorted the flooring out

DIY moth screen at Claires, instagrammed. Natch


cake thief


same cake thief, different day. I promise.

champagne and cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day