19 Jun 2012

Glitter Jelly Sandwich


I have been fascinated with glitter jelly sandwiches.
Besides the ludicrous name (it makes me hungry) the premise is lovely.
You take crap nail polish, the sort that still gives you VNL after 3 coats, and layer it on top of a glitter, to get a multi dimensional effect.
Or, the 'indie' look without waiting 20 days for a friend to ship it over from the US.
I think my personal favourite is the thumb and the dark red.

Products Used
  • Rimmel Disco Ball on all 
  • Thumb - No7 So Simple
  • Index - Barry M Shocking Pink
  • 2nd Finger - Revlon Lemon Sparkle
  • Ring Finger - Barry M 278
  • Pinkie - Rimmel Celebrity Bash







No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day